Affordable Business Law in Reading, PA
The Law Offices of Scott G. Hoh brings the experience and wisdom of large multi-attorney law firms, but we charge affordable fees for business law in Reading, PA and don't require large retainers. It is important to have your own business attorney in your corner—but you don't have to pay top dollar prices for this service. Call today to learn more.
Have you ever been awake at 3:00 a.m., worried about funding payroll? Any successful business owner needs an experienced business administration lawyer on his or her side. And Attorney Scott Hoh is not only experienced attorney in business law, but he is also an entrepreneur, real estate investor, and owns other non-law related businesses.
To receive your free copy of Scott Hoh's 100-Point Legal Checkup, please contact us. When you visit your doctor, your doctor checks your vital signs and reviews your medical history. Our 100-Point Business Legal Checkup asks 100 questions—these are the typical areas where medium and small sized businesses get into legal trouble. We practice "preventative medicine"—we like to prevent problems before they begin. Our business law services include:
- Corporate Formations, LLCs, S Corps.
- Contract Preparation and Review
- Partnership Agreements
- Consulting & Employment Agreements
- Shareholder & Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Litigation
- Employment Law—Employee Handbooks
- Business Finance & Loan Review
- A/R Collection
- Commercial Real Estate Development, Construction, Leasing, & Holding Companies
- Business Counseling & Strategic Planning