Scott Hoh is not only a real estate attorney – he is also a real estate investor. Scott owns and operates numerous apartment rentals and commercial office buildings. The Swanona Mansion at Historic Centre Park is a “One-Stop Shop” for all things real estate. Other building tenants (which are independent and not affiliated with the Law Offices of Scott G. Hoh) include a realtor, a property management company, a mortgage loan broker, a title company and a construction company. We have a 360° approach to serve the real estate needs of our clients.
The Law Offices of Scott G. Hoh loves working with realtors and brokers. We are skilled at helping resolve complex real estate problems. Our services include:
- Residential Real Estate Transactions & Closings
- Zoning & Subdivision
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Investment Corporations
- Landlord – Tenant (our focus is on protecting the rights of Landlords)
- Estate & Probate Real Estate Sales
- Environmental Law
- Municipal Code Enforcement Disputes and Building Permits
- Construction Finance and Loan Review
- Title and Property Searches
- Estate Planning for Landlords and Investors
Are you interested in learning more about selling a property? Let our experienced team guide you. We typically charge a 1% fee for selling a piece of real estate – we provide a comprehensive approach.